So in my post about my thoughts on sugar I mentioned a book that I had read called ‘I Quit Sugar’ by Sarah Wilson. It’s a super easy and useful book to read that sets out to help you cleanse your body of sugar over 8 weeks. She includes facts and figures that help to motivate you along the way and some sugar-free ‘sweet’ recipes incase you get a sugar craving.
What’s inside the book (From her website)
I was addicted to sugar. I needed it every day. I convinced myself it was “good sugar”. But sugar is sugar. And it was making me sick, tired and bloated. I set about researching all the different ways to quit the stuff. It took a while. But in the process I found what works — for good. They’re simple techniques and they’re kind, sensible and totally make sense. In the I Quit Sugar ebook you’ll receive:
- A sharp 8-week program that walks you through each crucial stage, week by week
- A tidy, easy-to-relay-to-mates-at-the-pub explanation of how + why sugar is making us fat + sick
- A sugar replacement plan: tested + nutritionally sound
- “Sweet” sugar-free recipes
- New treat ideas
- A detox + a suggested supplements list
- A downloadable shopping list of new ingredients to replace sugar in your life
Today, Sarah has kindly agreed to give away ONE copy of her ebook to one of the readers of Mi Vida Contigo. This makes me very happy because I would love for you to read this book.
To enter the draw you just need to leave a comment on this post. You can also like Sarah Wilson on Facebook AND Mi Vida Contigo on Facebook if you like – but I realise not everyone has Facebook, so this isn’t a requirement. Just say something nice below and you’re in the draw. I’ll pick a winner on Friday November 11. Woop woop! You can be anywhere in the world to enter cause it’s an E-BOOK!