- Likes: grapes, mango, black beans, mayocoba beans, banana, raisins. Dislikes: everything else.
- Has just started standing all by herself! Today! She looked at me and just stood up without holding onto anything, stayed there for a while, then crouched down again.
- Instead of giving kisses, she’s started ‘blowing’ kisses. She can smack her lips together in a kissing sort of way. Her version of ‘blowing’ a kiss is by putting her finger in her mouth and pulling it out as she does it. Too cute.
- 4 teeth! 2 on top, 2 on the bottom.
- Down to about 3 breastfeeds a day. We’re working on it.
- Can climb up and down the stairs like a boss. Boom.
- Loves her paddling pool like crazy.
- Is in love with ‘tongues’ right now. If I poke mine out at her, she gets into a fit of giggles as she tries to grab it. Quite funny.
- Has started throwing mini ‘tantrums’. It’s hilarious to watch, we’re not quite sure what we’re meant to do about it. But it is so.freaking.cute. This is what her tantrums look like:
And she keeps getting cuter every day. Proof: