Our 9 month journey
In July 2010 we found out that we were expecting our first offspring.
At 4 minutes past midnight on March 23, 2011 our little girl was born at 8 days overdue. She weighed 3.1kg, measured 49cm long and had a wildly beautiful head of black hair.
Here are some of the posts from our terrifying, beautiful and exciting journey into parenthood.
- 16 weeks, the first kicks.
- 18 weeks, our first ultrasound!
- 18 weeks, my thoughts on exercise.
- 18 weeks, 4 days. Cell-phone belly shots!
- My boobs are growing HUGE.
- Brice Ferre takes photos of me at 19 weeks.
- We take some couple shots to prove our love for Ivan's visa.
- My first pregnancy yoga closs.
- Hot lingerie for pregnant women.
- Start of the 3rd Trimester! (3 months to go)
- I'm pregnant, now what? - My personal wee guide to being pregnant.
- The welcoming baby BBQ (with gifts!)
- The baby naming poll
- 12 sleeps to go... Place your bets!
- 11 sleeps to go...And our second ultrasound.
- 5 sleeps to go (and pancakes!)
- My thoughts on leaving the pregnancy club
- How to make a pregnant girl feel good.
- The day she was due.
- 6 days overdue.
- Our last ultrasound!
- The birth of Mika Cruz (Pamela's story).
- Ivan's story of the birth.