I arrived back from NY last night and this morning I noticed that the trees outside our house have lost their leaves. It’s very very cold and so I’m happy that I have Ivan to cuddle and foot duvets for my feet. (Not slippers – foot duvets. That’s right.)
10 things that New York City reminded me:
- Yoga cures all. Even straight from a 6 hour red-eye flight landing at 545am.
- Skype makes it feel like no time has passed, but nothing beats sitting face to face with a best friend.
- Running is my favourite way to explore a new city.
- Taking pictures with my iphone instead of my dslr makes me feel way less like a tourist.
- The more I talk, the less pictures I take.
- NYC has some great vegan friendly places to eat (like here, here and here).
- ‘In an artificial world, only extremists live naturally’ -Paul Graham
- My baby girl seems so much older via skype.
- Old friends feel like home.
- Everything will be OK.
What I thought was a nice photo…totally ruined by the half naked man.